After you install Visual FoxPro, you might want to customize your development environment. You can also specify configuration settings that load when you start Visual FoxPro.
For information on optimizing your Visual FoxPro applications, see Optimizing Applications.
In This Section
- Optimizing Your System
- Explains how to get maximum performance by optimizing your operating system, Visual FoxPro, and your application.
- Visual FoxPro Configuration
- Explains how changing the configuration of your copy of Visual FoxPro affects the way it looks and behaves, such as establishing default locations for files used with Visual FoxPro, altering how your source code looks in an edit window, and displaying the format of dates and times.
- Visual FoxPro Environment Settings
- Describes different ways to change Visual FoxPro environment settings such as using the Options dialog box, setting configuration options at program startup, and using command-line options. You can configure Visual FoxPro toolbars, dock windows, set editor options, and customize the appearance of your applications without altering code.
- Restoring the Visual FoxPro Interactive Environment
- Describes how to close down all program operations and clear the Visual FoxPro desktop to return to its interactive state.
- Accessibility for People with Disabilities (Visual FoxPro)
- Provides information about features, products, and services that make Microsoft Visual FoxPro and the Windows operating system more accessible for people with disabilities.