- Press Ctrl+SPACE to get IntelliSense.
- After entering a property or object, type dot “ . ”.
- Place cursor on ready property, object or method and press Ctrl+SPACE.
- Write method, which has some parameters, and type bracket “(“.
- To get IntelliSense for functions and statements press Ctrl+J.
To get autocompletion, type the first letters of statement (for example for function type func) and press Ctrl+J.
- Intellisense removes now the need to memorize thousands of functions, objects, members, and properties. Apart from speeding up your work, its pick-lists also prevent typing errors.
Just type the first two letters of your object to get IntelliSense. You can disable this feature by unchecking the “AutoIntellisense” option in the Preferences dialog.
- Now you can create your own classes and program can recognize properties and methods for your classes.
See also other IntelliSenses: